rabbit at Ashfield House Vets after a spay operation

🐰 MEET BETSY! 🐰 Little Betsy came in for her final check after her spay operation. She’s doing very well!

Friday 14th April – CLOSED

Saturday 15th April – Usual opening hours:
Long Eaton – 9am-5pm
Byron Branch – 9am-12 noon
Bramcote Branch – 11am-1pm
Spondon Branch – 9am-10.30am

Sunday 16th April – CLOSED

Monday 17th April – CLOSED

Tuesday 18th April – Normal weekday opening hours

As always, we operate a 24/7 emergency service, so if you need us at any point when we are closed, call us on 01159727050 and you will be given the number of the duty vet.

We wish you all a safe and happy Easter!

dog with chocolate in its mouthAt Easter time the numbers of dogs finding and eating significant amounts of chocolate increases.

Chocolate is derived from the roasted seeds of Theobroma Cacao.

The toxic properties of Theobroma Cacao for dogs are caffeine and theobromine.

Chocolate toxicity depends on the type of chocolate eaten, the amount eaten and the weight of the dog.

Eating chocolate can cause vomiting and diarrhoea to more serious neurological and heart problems which can be fatal.

If you think your dog has eaten chocolate please call us asap for further advice. Please share this advice with your friends.

October is Dental Month!

October is Dental Month!

Make the most of having your pet’s teeth cleaned as it is 10% off all dental treatment and 20% off for gold club members!

Share This