⭐️ Meet Simba! ⭐️
Simba came to see us after ingesting a toxin. After he was given an injection to make him vomit, he was given some activated charcoal, which helps absorb any remaining toxin.
As you can see, it does tend to go everywhere, and Simba looks very sheepish!
It was a pleasure treating this cheeky boy and we hope to see him again soon!
So pleased Simba is OK – in safe hands at Ashfield House.
May 2017 is Veterinary Nursing Awareness Month, which aims to increase awareness of our hardworking veterinary nurses!read more
Little Sprout came for a heart scan at our Long Eaton Hospitalread more
Advice about dilated cardiomyopathy in large dog breedsread more