Seasonal Advice – Keep your dogs away from Acorns (from the Oak Tree) & Conkers (from the Horse Chestnut Tree)
Conkers: Signs of poisoning usually appear within one to six hours.
Clinical signs are drooling, excessive drinking, vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal pain, difficulty breathing.
Acorns: Acorns are highly toxic for pets and can easily be eaten.
They are most dangerous before they ripen, when they are still green. Signs include vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, loss of appetite and lethargy.
Speak to us immediately should you have any worries about either of these.
She is only 4 months old. So pretty!
Our vet Ben Pugh has gained Advanced Practitioner status in Small Animal Ophthalmology!
We’re sure everyone will agree you’re a fantastic asset to the practice and everyday is a pleasure working with you!