Here are some lovely pictures from this week’s puppy socialisation classes!
Socialisation is intended to develop your puppy into an outgoing, sociable dog without behaviour problems. Joining our puppy club involves minimal exposure to health risks and is an excellent way to:
• Increase puppy’s responsiveness to commands
• Teach bite inhibition through puppy play
• Teach proper interaction with people, including strangers and boost confidence
• Learn tips for successful house training and how to prevent hyperactivity
• Strengthen your bond with your puppy
As well as providing a safe environment for your puppies to play and socialise, our nurses – Rebecca and Sarah will be there to give you the best advice on topics such as nutrition, dental care, fleas, worms, ticks, vaccinations, neutering and insurance!
If you are interested in joining our class please give us a call on 0115 9727050
No large mid-line incision, only two small incisions for the camera and equipment port!
We are so proud of Kylie and she will always be a winner to us!
We are pleased to announce that we stock Galliprant chewable and tasty tablets