⭐️ Meet Simba! ⭐️

Simba came to see us after ingesting a toxin. After he was given an injection to make him vomit, he was given some activated charcoal, which helps absorb any remaining toxin.

As you can see, it does tend to go everywhere, and Simba looks very sheepish!

It was a pleasure treating this cheeky boy and we hope to see him again soon!

dog Simba covered in charcoal at Ashfield House hospital

So pleased Simba is OK – in safe hands at Ashfield House.

Annette

ashfield house vet hospital in nottingham logo
Spring 2020 News

Spring 2020 News

Read all our latest Spring news and tips for your pet

Congratulations Kylie!

Congratulations Kylie!

The awards, organised by Ceva Animal Health UK, celebrate the great work of people from different animal industries, and Kylie has been selected as one of three finalists!

Share This