Seasonal Advice – Keep your dogs away from Acorns (from the Oak Tree) & Conkers (from the Horse Chestnut Tree)

Conkers: Signs of poisoning usually appear within one to six hours.

Clinical signs are drooling, excessive drinking, vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal pain, difficulty breathing.

Jack russell in autumn leaves

Acorns: Acorns are highly toxic for pets and can easily be eaten.

They are most dangerous before they ripen, when they are still green. Signs include vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, loss of appetite and lethargy.

Speak to us immediately should you have any worries about either of these.

Thank you Julie

Thank you Julie for all your service to the practice. We will never have another like you

**25 Years Service**

Amanda Twells started working for Ashfield House Veterinary Hospital in February 1994

Could Your Dog Be A Lifesaver?

Besides loving all the treats and fuss we give our dedicated donors, in order to donate blood your dog must be..

Share This