Our nurses are an integral part of Ashfield House. Clients are not often aware of the importance of our nurses. Here are a few examples of their vital roles:
- Monitoring all animals closely under general anaesthetic
- Sterilising and organising all surgical instruments ready for every surgical procedure.
- Monitoring all patients closely after any general anaesthetic and ensuring that they are kept warm and comfortable
- Placing intravenous catheters prior to anaesthesia
- Lancing cat abscesses
- Positioning patients for x-rays
- Monitoring blood pressure and pulse
- Administering worming tablets and other oral medication
- Clipping fur prior to blood collection
- Blood collection
£10 New Client Voucher!
Register and you will be eligible for a £10 voucher to redeem against your pet’s first treatment