Soft Tissue Service
We have RCVS Certificate Holders in Small Animal Surgery and Anaesthesia, which allow us to provide advanced surgical options for your pet.
As part of our surgical service, we are able to offer surgical consults to discuss in depth more complicated cases, comprehensive imaging including digital radiology and ultrasonography, advanced surgical pain relief including epidural anaesthesia, and are recognised as a Tier 3 Hospital allowing us to provide nursing care post operatively 24 hours, 7 days a week.
We are pleased to accept both first opinion and local referrals and below are some of the more common services we offer:
- Exploratory laparotomies: surgical investigation of abdominal disorders.
- Liver Lobectomies
- Biliary surgery including Cholecystectomy: removal of the gall bladder usually for gall bladder mucoceles
- Intestinal surgery including resections
- Urinary tract surgery: Nephrectomy, Cystotomies, Perineal Urethrostomy
- Upper Airway Surgery: BOAS surgery
- Salivary mucocele surgery
- Total Ear Canal Ablation in dogs
- Vertical Ear Canal Ablation in cats
- Perineal hernia repair
- Advanced mass removal and reconstruction including the use of axial pattern flaps
We aim to provide fixed surgical fees for full transparency where possible.
Complications are not included but these will be discussed in depth with you before the surgery and everything will be in place to minimise these risks. We will always endeavour to keep clients regularly informed of their pet’s progress during their stay with us